Welcome to the Calallen Middle School
Library and Center of Learning and Innovation
8:00 - 4:00
The mission of the library and Center for Learning and Innovation is to empower students and teachers to discover their passions through experiences that involve collaboration, creativity, and innovation.
Library Use Guidelines
- When visiting the library without an instructor, students need a hall pass
Checking Out Materials
- Students must have a picture ID in order to check out
- Students may check out up to three items at a time
- Library materials can be checked out for three weeks
- When re-checking materials, the item's must be present
- Computers are available for school projects.
- Students are expected to follow the AUP policy at all times.
- Printing is 10¢ per black and white page, 25¢ per color page
- Overdue books are assessed a 5¢ per day fine
- Students are expected to pay in full for lost books/books damaged beyond repair
- Students are expected to clear fines in a timely manner
Scholastic Book Fairs
The Spring Book Fair is scheduled for February 29-March 4.